Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friends.... (Or. date 1/16/07)
Most of you that know me, know how important my friends and family are to me. I keep them in my thoughts constantly. There have been a few old friends that I have been lucky enough to come in contact with again. It is funny how things happen. I received an email from a friend that I met in elementary school. Now, we keep in touch through here. I have been thinking about one friend in particular. I haven't seen her in 15 years. I haven't talked to her in almost 10, I think. Recently, I ran into her dad and a good friend of her mother's. Then I found her on classmates.com(Yes, I am cheesy...I pay for that site. LOL). We have been talking since. I really had forgotten how much I enjoyed talking to her. I did get an email through classmates from another old friend. I responded. I hope that we are able to keep in touch also. Isn't it funny how people are put in your lives, just to go out of it for whatever reason, only to be put right back? All things happen for a reason and God gives us people in our lives at the times when we need them. I have truly been blessed by the friends that I have been given. No matter how long it has been, they are in my heart and mind forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment