Saturday, December 29, 2007
A Time For Contemplation (Or. date 11/8/06)
I was just sitting here thinking about my life. Do you ever wonder why some things happen to some and yet others do not have to go through the same things? I think of things that I had to go through and I think of what others have to go through. We all sit and feel sorry for ourselves and things we went through or are going through. I am guilty of this as well. I try to remember that someone else has gone through so much more than I will ever have to endure. Some don't get through it, and some rise above it. Those are the people that I admire. I have gone through some things that, at times, wish I hadn't gone through. Still, other times, I realize that those things are what made me who I am today. I try to look at the positive things in my life. I have a great husband, two wonderful daughters, two amazing, trustworthy friends, a ton of sisters and brothers that I can count on, amazing parents, grandparents, etc....All of them added to who I have become and the ones that in the past have impacted my life in a negative way have also contributed. I feel that I am a better person for having risen above these things. I fully believe that God does not put us through more than we can handle and we should all take those times, good and bad, and use them to help others through whatever situations they are going through. My favorite quote says it all. It is etched in my memory and in my heart."Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall" Here's to all of you that have impacted my life in any way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment